Join The CFM Team.
Explore our job opportunities and submit your resume online!
RCL Benziger has been known worldwide as the premier publishing brand providing the complete A to Z resources for passing on the faith of the Catholic religion. The company began in 1792 when Joseph Benziger began selling devotional books in the small village of Einsiedeln, Switzerland.
Today, the company serves Catholic parishes and schools throughout North America and the Catholic Church worldwide. RCL Benziger has maintained its reputation as the premier provider for Catholic religious education.
RCL Product Categories include (but are not limited to):
- Parish Curriculum
- School Curriculum
- Bi-Lingual Translations
- Adult Education Materials
RCLBenziger.com Corporate Timeline
Standard Publishing began serving Christian churches and communities worldwide when it was founded in 1866. Standard Publishing provides award-winning Bible school resources and is respected for keeping its “true to the Bible” promise.
Standard Publishing’s time-tested sub-brands include:
- Vacation Bible School—Pioneers in the field of summer programming
- HeartShaper®—Children’s Sunday school curriculum
- Encounter™—Teen Sunday school curriculum
- Standard Lesson Commentary®—Adult Sunday school curriculum
Standard Publishing product categories include (but are not limited to):
- Vacation Bible School teaching resources
- Sunday school curriculum for children and teens
- Pastor and leader resources
- Adult Sunday school/small group curriculum and books
- Ministry resources for all age levels
- Magazines for growing disciples and church leaders
- Church supplies and seasonal resources
StandardPub.com Corporate Timeline